We value your privacy
Terms of Service
- Quickpush allows the user to transfer end-to-end encrypted data.
- Quickpush does not guaratee any availability of the service.
- Quickpush is not accountable for any transfered data or harm caused by it. This also applies if the encryption is broken.
- It is not allowed to use Quickpush to transfer illegal content. If the sending device is in a different country than the target device the user must not send data illegal in any of these countries.
To provide the Quickpush service we use Google Firebase services. Google is a processor under the European Data Protection Law.
The following services are used:
- Firebase Hosting
- Cloud Firestore
- Cloud Functions for Firebase
- Firebase Authentication
- A UserID is generated and potentially reused between sessions. UserIDs get deleted after a maximum of 30 days of inactivity.
- IP addresses are stored by Google for a few weeks
- Any data submitted by scanning the QR code is transferred end-to-end encrypted and deleted after a maximum of 6 hours.
- Quickpush stores a cookie when the user agreed to the terms of service.
- Google stores several cookies required to carry out the data transfer.
- Optional cookies are stored for ad customization if the user agrees to it.